Dr. Dennis Treubig, PT, DPT, SCS, CSCS
Owner of Modern Sports Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Sports Injury Expert
Hello, my name is Dennis Treubig. Since graduating from the University of Delaware (#1 PT school in the country), I have worked relentlessly to hone my skills and knowledge so that I can be the leading sports injury expert in the area. Over the years, I have become one of the less than 1% of therapists who have attained the title of Board Certified Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy.
I founded Modern Sports Physical Therapy so that there would be a place where athletes and active people could go to quickly recover from their injury and get out of pain so they could get back to doing the things they love to do.
After pouring thousands of dollars and even more hours into learning, training, and attaining several advanced certifications, I'm confident I can provide you with the highest level of physical therapy in the area.
Welcome to Modern Sports Physical Therapy!
And for those of you who like to see the credentials of your medical providers, here are some of mine:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (University of Delaware - #1 ranked PT school in the US)
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Registered International Sports Physical Therapist
- Emergency Medical Responder (by the American Red Cross)
- Writer for the Award-Winning "Modern Manual Therapy - The Eclectic Approach" Blog
Please click the button above and then fill out the simple form